Hello Everyone- Sorry for the delay. I have been receiving many emails about my Halloween themed unit. After some computer malfunctions and having a few “life” moments-it is finally ready.
This 84 page Halloween math and Literacy unit is packed with 11 math activities and10 literacy activities plus directions to use with your little goblins. These activities will reinforce key elements that you have been teaching. Students will be able to complete during small group/center time with minimal assistance and supervision.
- Spooktackular Sums: Adding Booklet
- A Ghost of a Chance: Number Recognition
- Pumpkin Order Up: Size Order
- Going Batty for Patterns:: Patterning
- Trick or Treat: Help I lost my treats!!!: Counting and Number correspondence
- Bibbity Bobbity Boo: Ten frame number correspondence
- Ghostbusters: Number recognition
- Goblins on the loose! Missing Number- Ordering Numbers
- Wicked Webs: Counting and number recognition
- Count Dracula: counting, number, and number word recognition
- Racing Through the Pumpkin Patch: Number Recognition and Counting
- Pumpkin Letter Dash Letter Recognition and Letter Writing
- Colorful Bats: Color Word and sight Word recognition. Reading Fluency practice. Word Writing Practice
- Batty over Halloween: Sight word booklet
- The Boo Crew: Sight word recognition
- Yum, Yum Sweet Sounds: Beginning Sounds and Letter recognition
- Pumpkin Patch: Beginning Sounds and Letter recognition
- Spider Slap: Syllable segmentation
- Funny Bones Letter Sort: Letter recognition and sorting
- Stop for a Spell: C-V-C word writing and sound recognition
- Boooo Beginning Sounds: Beginning sound-word correspondence.